home about gigs follow me

Sunday 16 November 2014

berlin trip 2015

 
I've been so busy these past two weeks that I didn't get a chance to write anything. I've put everything aside including my social life (which is probably not a good thing) and utterly devoted myself to my school assignments. Sometimes I wish I didn't pay so much attention to these stuff, but I just can't help it. Even if it affects me and my life in a bad way.

So since nothing exciting is happening I thought I'd write about my plans for early 2015 to cheer myself up.

I'm going to turn 18 on 11th of February. And I don't know how it is in your country, but here, 18th birthday means a step into adolestence and is rather greatly celebrated. As much as I'd love to spend that day with my family and friends, I have slightly different plans. Let's be honest - my perception on traditions rather differs from others so an idea of spending this exciting time in a foreign country and meeting people who can inspire me in some ways makes me super-stoked.

When I saw that Alt-J is going to perform in Berlin on the exact same day as my birthday I knew that it was meant to be. I asked my friend Jenny (whom I met last time I was in Berlin and who saved me from getting totally lost) if she would like to attend that concert with me. And in no time our tickets were on their way. It still feels like a dream - I always admired Alt-J music and now in a few months I'm going to actually hear them live. Somebody pinch me, please.


I will be in Berlin for briefly four days, but I plan to spend them more productively than I did the last time. Besides attending Alt-J concert I don't really know what to do. I'm arriving on February 10th and I thought of visiting Sony Center in Potsdamer Platz. Seeing a panorama of Berlin in the evening would be quite an experience, wouldn't it? I also want to visit at least one museum and go for a coffee in Five Elephant as it is said to have the best coffee and cheescake in the city.


I'm super excited because it's going to be my first trip on my own. I cannot think of anything better - just imagine: you're in a foreign city, there's so much to see and it's just you to experience all of what's to come.


Could you recommend me any cool place in Berlin? I'd really appreciate it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment