home about gigs follow me

Sunday 18 January 2015

plans for January


Hi! How is it going?

It's so crazy that January will soon be over! I can't get over the fact that time flies so fast. It's important to make the most out of it. And sticking to this rule, I have an exciting news to share.

In December I got an invitation from my aunt to visit her in Luxembourg. I've been there once and I'm still amazed by its beauty. I'm pretty convinced this city is one of its kind and I cannot wait to back.This time I'll be sure to have my tripod with me and take some star lapse / evening pictures. Also I've been thinking of doing a little video/vlog from this trip but I don't know how it will turn out.

Anyway -  the thought of finding new places and meeting new people cheers me up so much!I've been so worn out by school and everything that I think this trip will drag me away from going completely crazy. I'm flying to Frankfurt on 23rd and then I'll have to take a shutter bus to Luxembourg. Knowing my luck I won't get to the bus stop on time so I'll have to wait another 2 hours at the airport (hope they have coffee and free wi-fi there). I'm a bit scared because it's going to be my first travel on my own.
But hey - if I want to travel the world, I have to get used to that! 

On 26th of January I will be also travelling to Brussels as I found tickets for 0€ and I couldn't resist :) I'll be a bit short on time but I hope I'll be able to see the main attractions of this beautiful city (and probably have a waffle with a cup of coffee of course)

One thing I can say for sure - I'm going to start this year in the best way possible! I'll be sure to post more from my travels (as I'm planning more!) as well as pictures and other things.

Let's make 2015 an unforgettable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment