home about gigs follow me

Sunday 12 July 2015

video from up & coming fashion event at peppe parola



Somewhere between Jacob sleeping and playing with imaginary guns (yup, I'm babysitting for the summer) I managed to put some clips from the recent fashion event together.
The event took place at Peppe Parola hair salon here, in Luxembourg.


 I was invited by lovely Anouk and thanks to that I could not only spend some time with her and other fellow bloggers from Luxembourg but also see collections of two designers based in the city.

I really liked the summer collection presented by Ha Dang (Redwood by G). She designed some beautiful dresses that are not only of high quality but also have very interesting patterns. 

Manalena, on the other hand, is a new brand in Luxembourg. The creator, Maddalena, presented her first collection which I really enjoyed! 

It's so nice to see that people like Peppe are doing something in the city to indicate the importance of art. The event was very well organised, there was music playing, pictures were taken and we even had a chance to listen to some traditional music!

Overall it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment