home about gigs follow me

Monday 13 October 2014

lomo pictures


I've always been into photography. There's just something really cool about making a moment of your life freeze. A moment that you can always come back to, relive over and over again. 

In my opinion photography is enormously important when it comes to travelling. So I try to improve my skills with every trip I take. I'd love to carry my DSLR everywhere with me, but it's just not convenient. And that's why I always have my Diana Mini with me - it's not only small, but it's also real fun!
Anyways, back to what I was saying - lomography. It's just such a fun thing, that film photography. You never know how the picture will come out.

Recently I've developed a film from a while back. The pictures turned out really great I think, mostly because I kinda messed the film up. I soaked it with water, shampoo and a bit of salt and sugar.

Here are the results:













No comments:

Post a Comment