home about gigs follow me

Thursday 9 July 2015

gdynia

Recently me and my friend went to Gdynia to attend the biggest music event there is in Poland - Open'er Festival. We went there last year as well but this time it was different. We decided to go to all four days and we had a blast! I'll be sure to write about it soon.
(well, when I get back to Poland from Luxembourg, where I am at the moment)

Before that, I'll post some pictures I took when we were visiting my good friends from Kiev. It's another great thing about traveling - we met during my trip to Amsterdam and decided to meet again, this time in Poland.


It was great to be back in the seaside.  
The weather was nice as well so we really did have a good time.

Now that I am in Luxembourg I'm going to meet with my friends that I made here back in January. Pretty stoked about meeting them again! Even though I'm here for work, I've been enjoying my stay in this beautiful city and I cannot wait to share something from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment