home about gigs follow me

Friday 18 December 2015

copenhagen pt1

One week ago I went to Copenhagen with a friend of mine. It was great to be able to visit the city during Christmas time as it has a totally different vibe! The weather was surprisingly good, it even hasn't rained at all. On the first evening , after having issues with buying train tickets (damn those ticket machines that take only coins!), we decided to visit Tivoli Gardens. Oh my! It was such a great idea. We have never felt so christmasy in our lives, I think. Sipping on a mulled wine while wandering through those charming gardens was definitely a highlight of the trip. The next morning I met up with Vincent for a brunch and we had a lovely time, talking and eating skyr and other delicious scandinavian foods. After that, I met up with Ola in the city centre, where we went shopping and OF COURSE we went to Groed to have the best porridge in the entire wold. Then we came back and talked till 12am. Great first two days in Denmark, I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment