home about gigs follow me

Wednesday 23 December 2015

copenhagen pt2

 On Sunday we decided to take the bikes and visit the shore. The weather didn't disappoint us once again and the views were to die for. I don't have to mention how cool and Danish we felt biking around the neighbourhood wearing all black, right?
The clouds were so picturesque that of course we took haundreds of photos. And look at that clear water! I swear Denmark is the most beautiful country I've ever visited.
 Then we came back home, drank some green tea and then set off for another adventure. We drived all the way to the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art. And oh my, it was so worth it!
 It was the Yayoi Kusama's exhibition that impressed us the most. When you think about colourful dots you should feel positive vibes, right? Well, it was totally the opposite! It was so strange but the longer we stared at Kusama's work the more stressed we felt.
 On Monday we finally went to KEA as it was the main goal of our trip. We had a tour around the whole building and met the staff. I am so happy that we decided to come all the way to Copenhagen to see it for ourselves. Now I'm actually able to make the decision where to study.
After that we took the bus to the station from where we headed to Malmo. Of course something had to happen and our bus got stopped by the police. Due to the refugees, we had to have our identity checked. And apparently (since a month or so!) you have to have your passport when you travel to Sweden and we only had our IDs so it was pretty stressful but thankfully the policeman let us go as we were heading to the airport. Now I heard that Sweden closed the border with Denmark so it's impossible to get from one country to another. Crazy! I don't think that's the right thing to do but well, let's not discuss that now.
It was a brief but a sweet visit in Copenhagen and I'm looking forward to coming back there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment