home about gigs follow me

Friday 20 May 2016

changes, changes




It's been so long since I posted something on here. The truth is, so many things have changed over those couple of months and it wasn't until pretty recently when I started managing everything in my life again.


If you told me several weeks ago that everything would turn the way it did - I wouldn't believe you. But that's what's beautiful in life, isn't it? We never know what's ahead of us. And the fact that I'm here writing it all means a lot because I was so down and depressed that I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel at all. Now that I think about it, there's always a silverlining to every bad thing that happens. But I had to go through the worse to understand that. I truly believe that going through something like that can only make us stronger. We can't let those bad things take over and ruin the last pieces of people we are. I'm deeply grateful for what's happend - I'm so much wiser and gained a hell of a lot of life experience. 

I'm so happy to say that I'm back to the person I was before the whirlwind that came and changed every little aspect of my life. Beautiful things and experiences are ahead of me, waiting to be discovered. I know that for a fact.

On the other, brighter note - I've graduated! I remember dreaming about that moment and it finally came. And though it might not has go as I initially imagined, I'm very happy. I've got great grades on my diploma, passed all of my finals with flying colors and now I can only look forward. Also, having only such loving and caring people around me makes me feel more comfortable about what's to happen in the next few months, years even.

Last year was the best year of my life and this one, well. Since I don't really believe in coincidences - at the beginning of 2016 I said that this year will be good but diferrent. And it is :) 

So here's to all the bad that happend making me a stronger person and all the adventures that are ahead of me and that I'll document on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment