home about gigs follow me

Tuesday 24 May 2016

two years passed in no time


 I remember that I started posting on here right after I came back from Berlin in 2014. Me and my friend were attending Lana Del Rey's gig in Spandau and that was when I met Ola for the first time. There's no doubt that music brings people together and that's definitely what has happend. And although we were like 1,5 hrs away from each other we haven't met since that concert until yesterday.


 I arrived in Warsaw a bit after 9 am and met Ola at the station. It was so nice to see her again! I couldn't believe that we finally met again! I instantly knew that the day was going to be great, especially when the weather was perfect and so was my company :) We agreed that it was a good time to have a bite so we headed to Krowarzywa in Warsaw but it turned out that they weren't opening until 12 am so we had to come up with something else. We went to Charlotte instead and had a breakfast there. The interior was really nice and they even played Angus and Julia Stone on the radio. Pretty perfect start to the day if you ask me :)
 Then we headed to Arkadia to shop a bit but of course we couldn't find anything. We cheered ourselves up with ice coffees instead and went to the Old Town. My love for the cobbled streets and colorful facades is real. I asked Ola to snap a picture of me wearing my new favourite dress that will be perfect for the upcoming summer!

 All that walking around really wore us out so the only solution was to have something to eat again, obviously! We came back to Krowarzywa as they were finally opened and opted for the millet burgers with vegan mayo. We were so full afterwards but it was totally worth it, lol!
 Then we took the tram and  headed to Służewiec where in 10 days we will see Lana Del Rey again. Gosh am I excited to hear all the songs live again! Lana is such a specific artist but she's so talented and has beautiful soul. There's definitely so special about her. And well, her music not only makes me feel better but also gave me the opportunity to meet all those great people whom I'm going to see again soon.
 I didn't take many pictures and the ones I have are from when we were to eat something. I guess it tells something about us, haha! Ola is just like me when it comes to food - we both are peckish 24/7.
Later on we went to Chmielna Street to find those famous ice creams made with liquid nitrogen and wow! Not only the whole process of making them was really cool but also the ice creams themselves were finger licking good! I went for soy milk, bananas, strawberries and peanut butter. YUM! When Jenny comes to Warsaw I definitelu have to take her there. At 7pm I took the train back home but it was so sad, having to say goodbye to Ola. We had such a nice time but we see again soon in 9 days so it's all good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment