home about gigs follow me

Friday 8 January 2016

london day 3

 I'm in the middle of having my mock exams at school but I decided to share the rest of the pictures I took in London instead of revising. So here it is, the recap of my last day in the beautiful city that London is.

 I stayed in a really nice neighbourhood and I can only imagine how expensive those houses must be.

 In the morning I took the tube (felt like a proper Londoner I must say!) and headed to the Oxford Street where me and Anouk were supposed to meet.





 The weather was not particulary amazing but it was enough to enjoy the vibes of the city. Then again, London is always amazing, no matter how cloudy or cold it is, right?











 After wandering around and visiting some shops, Anouk had to leave to the airport. I felt sad, having to say goodbye, as I adore being surrounded by like-minded people who motivate me to grow as a humanbeing and make my dreams a reality. And Anouk definitely is one of those people, I won't ever be able to thank her enough for all the wisdoms that she shared with me.

 I still had the rest of the day to enjoy London so I met up with Lucas and his friend, Irene. We headed to Shoredich and I was very excited as it was one of the neighbourhoods I wanted to visit.







 (Now that I see this picture I get really excited as it is a place that two of my favourite British youtubers pass a lot, haha!)








We headed to Columbia Street to buy some flowers.


And then we went to the famous Beigel Bakery to grab a bite. It was sooo good!
Especially with such nice company and views like that! Even though it was just a plain ugly park, it felt pretty special.
We passed another spot-on place - The Cereal Killer Cafe but we were full and didn't go inside.




I was pretty impressed with Shoreditch. So many inspirational places, people etc. I envy everyone who can feel those vibes on a daily basis.
To end that unbelievebly good day, we decided to head somewhere to have some drinks. 
After that, we said goodbye to Irene, went to a store to buy some groceries we needed to prepare vegan pizza. Was there a better way to end the day? I don't think so!
I feel in love with London but I am sure it was all because of the people I spent my time with there.

No comments:

Post a Comment